Decorating & Styling
If you just recently bought a new house and want to make it your own or just spice up one you’ve been living in for a while – lets get started! Together, we can figure out exactly what you’re looking for!
With my experience and expertise, we’ll be able to put together an action plan on everything you are wanting to do to your house. From all of the different décor, to the colors and lighting and the overall general theme.
Popular decoration styles that may provide inspiration for you include:
- Follows 18th century French and English designs
- Mid-Century Modern
- Clean lines, minimal fussy details and deeper colors
- Inspired by mid-century modern but with minimalism even more pronounced
- Takes inspiration from different areas including hippie and Moroccan designs. Rich colors, detailed fabrics and complex patterns and embroidery.
- Coastal / Cottage
- This theme closely follows beach and bungalow style themes. Whites, lights and neutrals.
- Zen / Asian
- Décor inspired from China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand and other Asian countries.
- Neutral colors with little to no embellishment on furniture.
- Vintage / Shabby Chic
- This style heavily uses décor that has aged / worn look and materials such as burlap and lace.
- Rustic / Country
- Wood, leather, cowhide and flannel shine in this theme.
- A mish-mash of styles that provide a cohesive look.
COVID-19 Update: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, for all in-person consultation, I will require a body temperature check upon arrival for both of us (I have an infrared temperature screener). I will be wearing a mask, frequently utilizing hand sanitizer and maintaining social distancing. We will still be able to accomplish everything we need successfully, I guarantee it!